European Style Doors
1) European Balcony and Terrace Doors
- A product of WASCO’s Milwaukee Fensterwerk, Balcony and Terrace Doors offer better thermal performance and far higher security than leaky sliding doors. Balcony doors are ideal where it is not necessary to lock or unlock the door from outside, such as for patio, balcony and deck applications. Terrace doors retain the tilt-in feature but add an exterior lock and handle. We can make these doors custom-sized, a perfect solution for non-standard doors in older homes. They are available in single door, center-hinged and French Door designs. All balcony and terrace doors feature full-perimeter locking with mushroom security keepers at the corners.
2) European Tilt & Slide Patio Doors
- The Tilt & Slide Patio Door combines compression seals, full-perimeter locking and tilt-in ventilation with the space-savings of a sliding patio door.
3) European Entrance Doors
- WASCO Fensterwerk entry doors have a conventional latch and full exterior lockset. They are available in single or French Door configurations. These doors feature a deadbolt and a minimum of four additional mushroom security locks on single doors. The WASCO Fensterwerk can split the door into panels for a traditional look.
Conventional Style Doors
4) Conventional Entry Doors
- As a full-service replacement window company, WASCO offers a fine line of replacement entry doors built by the Albany Door Company in Illinois. They will enhance the comfort, beauty and security of your home.
Our replacement prime doors are durable, high performance entry doors made from your choice of fiberglass or 24-gage steel. They are available in over 150 decorative styles and 21 colors, plus 12 different natural wood grain finishes.
For more information on these quality products, see https://www.albanydoor.com
5) Conventional Storm Doors
- To provide our customers with a complete selection of quality products, WASCO sells and installs Gerkin “All Classic” storm doors, with quality features like:
- Lifetime hinges
- Heavy duty foam insulated frame with a baked-on enamel finish
- Aluminum clad kick panels built “kid tough” to withstand years of daily use
6) Conventional Sliding Patio Doors
- Glass patio doors are available with an exterior satin white or almond finish, with the option of white, almond, natural oak or dark wood grain interiors. These doors feature virgin PVC extrusions by Rehau (WASCO’s supplier for French Doors as well as casement, picture and Tilt & Turn Windows) and are manufactured for WASCO by Minnkota Windows in Fargo, ND – like WASCO, they understand fenestration performance for cold weather!
These doors feature:
- Cardinal LoE2 272 or LoE3 366 glass
- Welded frame and sash construction for strength and to help eliminate corner air infiltration points
- Tandem steel rollers and stainless steel operating tracks for effortless operation
- Cardinal’s stainless steel spacer system to reduce the possibility of condensation, ice build-up and stress cracks
- Heavy-duty, extruded aluminum screen doors
- Elegant & durable handles